Custom DIY Lashes ⥽ 3 Set Pack
This product is currently sold out.
Pack includes 3 Pairs of Faux Mink Lashes, 1 Magic Liner & 1 Applicator
Say Bye Felica to tacky strips that fall onto your cheek the minute you go out in public, and to the plastic magnetic lashes that loosen and noticeably hang off your eyelid at the worst possible times.
LQ Beauty's Elite Lashes and Liner to the rescue!
- 15-20 uses per pair when proper aftercare is followed.
- Use up to 12 hours at a time.
- Can be worn safely with Eyelash Extensions.
- Sticky Liner and Application Tweezers included in each pack.
- Each Strip had been professionally hand made with love.
- Vegan & Cruelty-Free.
- Before applying adhesive, position the lash so the inner corner of the lash (shortest hairs) begin where your existing lashes begin. You will be cutting the outer lashes (end with the longest lashes), it is important to never cut the inner side of the lashes.
- Position the tip of the tweezers where you need to trim and slightly pinch the lash band with the tweezers to make a very slight indentation as a reference mark for where to cut. Make sure to measure each eye separately because it is not uncommon for one eye to be slightly wider than the other.
- Snip where the indentation is.
- Shake/Mix the Liner before use,
- Apply liquid sticky liner on the eyelid exactly where you want to place the LQ Elite Lash Strip. You may also apply Liner to the bottom side of the Lash.
- Apply roughly 3 coats of LQ Elite Sticky Liner to eyelid as close to the lash line as possible.
- Let it dry for roughly 3 seconds (this will give you time to pick up the lashes with the provided application tweezers).
- Place the LQ Elite Lash Strip exactly where you want it to stay.
- Press the LQ Elite Lash Strip down and hold for 5-ish seconds.
- Continue to press the Lashes down until you feel they are dry and un-moving.
Try not to tug on them. You may apply your makeup after it is dry.
- Peel the LQ Elite Lash Strip starting from the outer eyelid toward the inner eyelid.
- To remove the Liner, we recommend a foam Lash & Brow Shampoo.
We recommend the brand Prolong Lash, especially if you are using the Lashes whilst wearing Eyelash Extensions. If you are not wearing Eyelash Extensions, you could use an oil-based make-up cleanser.
Water based makeup wipes will not work!
For proper after care, clean the lashes with a certified lash cleanser and warm water.