What is Brow Lamination?
What is a Brow Lamination you ask?
Allow us to introduce: Brow Lamination is the latest painless Brow must have on the Beauty scene taking the world by storm!
Ever looked at celebs like Cara Delevigne and found yourself lusting after her brows and wishing you could pull off even an ounce of her cool? Enter Brow Lam's...
A Brow lamination takes your unruly, barely there, thinning Brow hair and smooths it out whilst lifting the hair into a more vertical direction to create the appearance of full - Lust worthy Brows!
No matter what your brow concern is — gaps, thinning, overplucking, unruliness — a Brow Lamination is an amazing solution and a great alternative to Microblading.
Brow Lamination is basically a perm for your brows (although essentially straightening not curling). It gives them a set, uniform shape for an extended period of time. Instead of curls, a setting lotion helps brow hair stay brushed up and lifted upward for about six weeks using a special Keratin chemical solution. If you're lucky, you can wake up (yes, every morning) with bolder, fuller brows in a beautiful shape for up to two months!
The treatment works in two parts:
- A 'brow lift cream' (Keratin) is applied first, to soften the hair, allowing us to manipulate them into the new direction of hair growth.
- This is then followed with a 'nourishing neutralising cream' to reconstitute the hair structure and set your newly molded brows in place.
- Followed by Sculpting and Tinting your Brow's to make them a uniformed and filled in masterpiece.
- It's recommended to grow out your brows for at least three weeks before your appointment in order for the us to achieve the best possible shape.
- At LQ, we use Brow Code's Lustre Brow Lamination System.
Here's an example of a Brow Lamination: